due diligence report in a sentence
- Whether it be providing construction services such as Asbestos Hazard Assessments or Lead Hazard Assessments or conducting due diligence reports for customers to rid them of possible sanctions.
- The agency obtained its information from the rehabilitation plans, dialogue with the suspended finance companies, due diligence reports and the Bank of Thailand's supervision division.
- In the end, after a due diligence report, letters written by teachers, parents and councillors stating their disapproval of the plan, the Governing Body of Tomlinscote voted unanimously against authorising a merger.
- There have been some comments by critics ( such as the " Due Diligence Report " noted above ) that the proposed system will not meet the Proposition 1A requirement of downtown San Francisco to Los Angeles travel time of 2 hours and 40 minutes.
- The 2008 " Due Diligence Report " projected that the final cost for the complete system would be $ 65.2 to $ 81.4 billion ( 2008 ), significantly higher than estimates made for the Authority by Parsons Brinckerhoff, an American engineering firm.
- It's difficult to find due diligence report in a sentence.
- The " Due Diligence Report " in 2008 projected fewer riders by 2030 than officially estimated : 23.4 to 31.1 million intercity riders a year instead of the 65.5 to 96.5 million forecast by the Authority and later confirmed by an independent peer review.