dorsal sepal in a sentence
- Its three-nerved, dorsal sepals are membranaceous and hairless.
- Their dorsal sepal is slightly joined to the petals at the apex.
- The petals are similar to the dorsal sepal but smaller.
- There is one dorsal sepal pointing downwards and two lateral sepals pointing up.
- The obliquely spreading lateral sepals are similar in size to the dorsal sepal.
- It's difficult to find dorsal sepal in a sentence.
- Towards the end of the dorsal sepal there is a yellow thicker area.
- The dorsal sepal is white with a greenish or brownish spot at the base.
- This is located directly behind the pouch, opposite the upward-pointing dorsal sepal.
- The long dorsal sepal is erect and ends in a somewhat thicker club-shaped tip.
- The dorsal sepal curved, with the tip narrowing linear to filiform and a broad base.
- The dorsal sepal is free and the lateral sepals form a short mentum with the column foot.
- The long and purple dorsal sepal is erect and ends in a somewhat thicker club-shaped tip.
- The dorsal sepal is white with green veining and the synsepal is greenish to yellow-green with green veining.
- The dorsal sepal is sharp-pointed and forms a hood over the lip is ovate-oblong with united basal calli.
- Flowers glabrous white with narrowly lanceolate bracts . Dorsal sepals are erect, obtuse at the tip and prominently 3-nerved.
More: 1 2