dorsal arteries in a sentence
- When the artery crosses the dorsal artery of foot.
- The frenular artery, a branch of the dorsal artery, may be severed, causing significant bleeding.
- However, this urethra still does well since in still gets retrograde blood flow from the dorsal arteries.
- Another branch of the internal pudendal artery is the "'dorsal artery of clitoris " '.
- When patients have erectile dysfunction, the dorsal arteries do not work well and therefore the bulbar urethra does not get a good blood supply.
- It's difficult to find dorsal arteries in a sentence.
- Piercing the inferior layer it gives a branch to the corpus cavernosum penis, and passes forward, in company with the dorsal artery of the penis, between the layers of the suspensory ligament, on to the dorsum of the penis, and ends on the glans penis.