dorry in a sentence
- From 1944 to 1947 Jens Boyesen was married to Alix Dorry Sophie Thesl鰂.
- Dorry and Broggy can retaliate by stepping on the players, guided by a skull mark.
- "This is like going to the emergency room way too many times, " said Dorry.
- Niaz Dorry, Greenpeace representative in Gloucester, said the alternatives hurt fishing communities without guaranteeing that overfishing won't recur.
- Stephen Tompsett, a computer scientist at the conference, e-mailed his wife, Dorry, using his BlackBerry communicator.
- It's difficult to find dorry in a sentence.
- "The presence of this factory trawler . . . invites similar vessels looking for a fishery, " said Niaz Dorry of Greenpeace.
- Niaz Dorry, a fisheries campaigner for Greenpeace, said the government has ignored evidence of overfishing in the North Pacific because of pressure from fishing interests.
- But members of the Gloucester Initiatives like Niaz Dorry, the Greenpeace coordinator here, question whether the stocks are as abundant as often-uncertain scientists maintain.
- Dorry also said environmentalists who talk about gear impact, without consulting fishermen, " are continuing to live in ignorance of the wisdom of fishermen ."
- "' Little Garden Bomb Battle "': Players battle the giants Dorry and Brogy on Little Garden by tossing bombs at the giants'feet.
- That shows that the effort to cut out commercial fishermen is " more political than biological, " said Niaz Dorry, the East Coast fisheries campaigner for Greenpeace.
- Niaz Dorry of Greenpeace asserts that myopic attention to the requirements of the Sustainable Fisheries Act has led to a merry-go-round of collapsing stocks and ineffective regulation.
- To protect the future of cod and other species, Dorry recommended that consumers ask questions when they buy fish : Where does it come from and how was it caught?
- This marriage ended in June 1949 . The same month Steen entered his third marriage, this time to Alix Dorry Sophie Boyesen, n閑 Thesl鰂 and divorcee of diplomat Jens Boyesen.
- Johnston later purchased the team outright and sold a part share in 2007 to 31-year-old Dorry Kordahi, CEO and owner of DKM, one of the fastest growing companies in Australia.
More: 1 2