do gaz zameen ke neeche in a sentence
- The film didn t work but the monster sequence did, encouraging the Ramsays to experiment with Do Gaz Zameen Ke Neeche ( 1971 ).
- At a time when the average Hindi film took about a year and 50 lakhs to complete, Do Gaz Zameen Ke Neeche was shot in 40 days on a budget of Rs 3.5 lakhs.
- Ramsey Brothers have made more than 30 horror films in India, which epitomise the lower depths of 1980s Bollywood sleaze and gore, but which have secured their place in Hindi cinema s hall of fame as the pioneers of horror . [ 4 ] [ 5 ] [ 6 ] They are producers, directors and editors for many famous Hindi horror movies such as Veerana, Purana Mandir, Purani Haveli and Bandh Darwaza, and the TV series " Zee Horror Show " Their first film Do Gaz Zameen Ke Neeche proved a milestone for them and for Indian horror film industry.
- This period saw the popularity of horror films in India increasing, with a number of popular titles . " Do Gaz Zameen Ke Neeche " ( released in 1972 and directed by the Ramsay brothers ) proved successful, laying the foundation for horror films in the following years . 1976 saw Bollywood's first-ever combination of horror and fantasy in Rajkumar Kohli's " The Exorcist " ) saw Padmini Kolhapure playing a young girl ( Linda Blair's character in " The Exorcist " ), while Rajesh Khanna played a psychotic killer in " Red Rose ".
- It's difficult to find do gaz zameen ke neeche in a sentence.