do a shot in a sentence
- I love snakes and wanted to do a shot all covered with them.
- The people who have done it, quickly do a shot, led by Heath Ferro.
- Surprisingly, Jeremiah and Elizabeth each do a shot which causes Brett and Jeremiah to break up.
- You got rather blase about that, but once you tried to do a shot, it was complete chaos.
- When I apply pressure on opponents, it is a matter of controlling my game better than they do a shot at a time, moment by moment.
- It's difficult to find do a shot in a sentence.
- Dancing shortly before dawn in an alleyway connecting two dance clubs, 20-year-old Jill Hapley leaned back and let a man do a shot of tequila off her chest.
- Adamson cited the river-god as the character he was most proud of . " It was a really masterful effect : to control water like that is incredibly difficult ", he said . " The [ visual effects company ] told us they'd been waiting to do a shot like that for ten years ."
- Art programs on many levels such as this program put on in Santa Clarita California at ArtTree for student aged 10 to 15 teach the basic nature of film . other programs such as " Do A Shot " sponsored by Pro8mm and Kodak give individuals a chance to experience film by lending film & cameras out to a select group at film festivals and trade events like this film festival at The Art Center College of Art & Design.