do a shift in a sentence
- The bomb was intended to kill police officers due to do a shift change.
- I do a regular click at the start of the desired area, then do a shift-click at the end.
- If you do a shift + click on the image, it'll display the color values in any of a half dozen representations.
- And there's more : " We do a shift change checklist also . . . that lets them know what has been accomplished and what should be accomplished " during the shift, he added.
- Harold A . Schaitberger, the general president of the International Association of Fire Fighters, suggested that Shaw come down from his office, do a shift in a firehouse and get his, uh, person " on a rig with 75 pounds of bunker gear and crawl through a building ."
- It's difficult to find do a shift in a sentence.