do a share in a sentence
- "This could allow Yorkshire to do a share buyback, because they've done something for customers ."
- In order to do a share forfeiture the Articles of Association of the company should contain a provision for that.
- Each worker must do a share of rote tasks ( unskilled work ) for some time each work day or each week.
- Earlier this month, the Greens party said it would seek a law obliging men to do a share of married couples'housework and giving wives who don't work a legal claim to part of their husband's income.
- It's difficult to find do a share in a sentence.