do a service in a sentence
- Congress would do a service to democracy by approving their plan.
- It does not do a service to the process.
- We hire them to do a service for us.
- We do a service for the public.
- In his convoluted way, Reed was also trying to do a service for the Republican Party.
- It's difficult to find do a service in a sentence.
- "I'm paid to do a service _ play baseball for the Boston Red Sox.
- "I'm here to do a service after long years of being away,"
- If you want to do a service for the investor, I would point out what those guys have done.
- And also, " to give books without disturbance is not to do a service to your children ."
- I think you do a service to the community by taking your work outside the community where other people can see it.
- "Someday _ and that day may never come _ I'll call upon you to do a service for me.
- Drop the whole thing and do a service to everyone . talk ) 16 : 57, 8 February 2008 ( UTC)
- It's really remarkable that despite all the financial problems, they continue to do a service to the community ."
- But on thinking it over, he decided to continue playing as he felt that he could still do a service for the club.
- Like many other Kibbutz youth Faingulernt chose to do a service year as a regional coordinator in Sha'ar HaNegev Regional Council and in Sderot.
More: 1 2