displacement amplitude in a sentence
- Depending on the desired effects of treatment a combination of different frequencies and displacement amplitude is applied.
- He pointed out that the difference in the effective mass or friction coefficient between anions and cations would result in different displacement amplitudes in a longitudinal wave.
- This is because the air, with its lower " z " 0, moves with a much greater velocity and displacement amplitude than does water.
- Depending on the tool and the Original Equipment Manufacturer, these frequencies range between 15 and 55 kHz, with the displacement amplitude of the resonant body of between.
- These frequencies range between 25 and 55 kHz, with the displacement amplitude of the resonant body of between 22 and 50 祄 ( 0.00087 and 0.0020 in ).
- It's difficult to find displacement amplitude in a sentence.
- An "'ultrasonic horn "'( also known as "'acoustic horn "', "'sonotrode "', "'acoustic waveguide "', "'ultrasonic probe "') is a tapering metal bar commonly used for augmenting the oscillation displacement amplitude provided by an ultrasonic transducer operating at the low end of the ultrasonic frequency spectrum ( commonly between 15 and 100 kHz ).