dislocation movement in a sentence
- This helps dislocation movement along grains and across grain boundaries.
- So, by changing grain size one can influence dislocation movement and yield strength.
- The carbon atoms in the interstitial sites of the lattice creates a stress field that impedes dislocation movement.
- The theory remains the same that more grain boundaries create more opposition to dislocation movement and in turn strengthens the material.
- As the size of the second phase particles increases, the particles impede dislocation movement and it becomes increasingly difficult for the particles to cut through the material.
- It's difficult to find dislocation movement in a sentence.
- It is based on the observation that grain boundaries impede dislocation movement and that the number of dislocations within a grain have an effect on how easily dislocations can traverse grain boundaries and travel from grain to grain.
- where " ? y " is the yield stress, " ? o " is a materials constant for the starting stress for dislocation movement ( or the resistance of the lattice to dislocation motion ), " k y " is the strengthening coefficient ( a constant specific to each material ), and " d " is the average grain diameter.