demister in a sentence
- Rack design on Panorama Elite, II and III contained window demisters.
- The demisters were located on the edge of the rack within a laminate strip.
- This is the role of the demister.
- There were no rear demister fitted, although a Smiths unit was fitted by some dealers.
- Partial evaporation is achieved, and the vapour passes through a demister before reaching the condenser section.
- It's difficult to find demister in a sentence.
- When used to remove suspended water droplets from streams of air, it is often called a demister.
- Other options included a heater-demister unit, as well as a " Moparmatic " deluxe pushbutton transistor radio.
- Local radios, upholstery and two-speed heater / demisters were fitted-some Australian cars had local Frigidaire air conditioning.
- Demisters can reduce the residence time required to separate a given liquid droplet size by reducing the volume and associated cost of separator equipment.
- The " cleaned " gases are normally passed through a mist eliminator ( demister pads ) to remove water droplets from the gas stream.
- Dual air bags, anti-lock brakes, rear side window demisters, headlamp washers, fog lights and daytime running lights are standard equipment.
- Stainless steel wheel trims replaced chrome-plated ones in April 1963, and an improved rear window demister was introduced in November of the same year.
- All side windows were double-glazed and the rear window had an electric demister, while the sunroof in the rear enclosure was made from toughened glass.
- The company developed and marketed a device called DEMISTER, a device made of knitted wire mesh pads used in the chemical and petroleum industries to improve the performance of process vessels.
- Standard equipment in the luxury Fairmont models included bucket seats, front disc brakes, a heater / demister, a wood-grain dash, carpet and courtesy lamps in all four doors.
More: 1 2