demissionary in a sentence
- The cabinet continues to serve as " demissionary ".
- A demissionary cabinet continues the current government after a cabinet has ended.
- By constitutional convention, a demissionary cabinet has fewer powers than a conventional cabinet.
- In both cases the Balkenende IV did not become Balkenende V when becoming demissionary ).
- A demissionary cabinet would not have been able to tackle these issues but a minority government still could.
- It's difficult to find demissionary in a sentence.
- On 30 November 2006, the new parliament was sworn in, including several members of the then demissionary cabinet.
- He led a demissionary cabinet until 7 June 2013, when a new cabinet under the leadership of Ivar Asjes was sworn in.
- A demissionary cabinet is not a minority government but a form of caretaker government, enjoying only limited powers until the new Parliament assembles.
- The Second Kok cabinet remained in place as a Demissionary cabinet until 22 July 2002, when it was replaced by the First Balkenende cabinet.
- This meant that Nelson Oduber, the demissionary Prime Minister of Aruba, had lost control of the Estates for the first time in eight years.
- Immediately, also the other ministers resigned, and the cabinet continued for five weeks as a demissionary cabinet until the ministries were redistributed and the Second Gerbrandy cabinet was installed.
More: 1 2