demission in a sentence
- Boston tendered his demission to the presbytery on 7 December 1757.
- The failure of the coalition led to his public and televised demission.
- In 1885, he would ask for his demission of the Major post.
- Upon Bismarck's demission in 1890, the party members lost their common adversary.
- The 11 January 2001, the Pope Jean-Paul II accepted his demission and named 蓃ic Aumonier to succeed him.
- It's difficult to find demission in a sentence.
- Oettinger was also criticized by opposition politicians and the Central Council of Jews; some of his critics even called for his demission.
- One of the direct consequences of his abrupt disappearance from the market was the demission of 謟al from his post in the cabinet.
- In the first cabinet of Willy Brandt, Schiller was Federal Minister of Finance from 1971 to 1972 after the demission of Alex M鰈ler.
- Then in 1994 he served as caretaker coach after Vicente Cantatore demission, having a prior experience at Deportes La Serena two years ago.
- Konoe justified his demission to his secretary Kenji Tomita . " Of course His Imperial Majesty is a pacifist and he wished to avoid war.
- During the championship internal criticism arose against IHF . The secretary general of the IHF, Peter M黨lematter, criticized Moustafa and asked for his demission.
- He was re-appointed to the same ministry in H黶eyin Hilmi Pasha's cabinet in 1909 but gave his demission because of the 31 March Incident.
- Schmidt played a vital role in the preceding demission of Chief of Staff Alfred Jansa, nevertheless he did not join the Nazi government of Arthur Seyss-Inquart, whereafter he retired from politics.
- In 1836 he retired to cultivate the manor estate of his uncle at Weikersdorf Castle in Franz von Pillersdorf, and, after Pillersdorf's demission in July, acting minister-president and minister of the interior.
- On 30 May 1758 the General Assembly of the Church of Scotland accepted his demission, and in doing so declared him henceforth incapable of receiving a presentation; and prohibited all ministers from employing him in any office.
More: 1 2