demersal fishery in a sentence
- Recovery is still some way off for the demersal fishery.
- Various coastal demersal fisheries take the marbled electric ray as bycatch; captured rays are usually discarded as they have little commercial value.
- Major demersal fishery species in the North Sea such as cod, plaice, monkfish and ICES as " outside safe biological limits ."
- As a result of these steep population declines and the ongoing threat from demersal fisheries, the IUCN has assessed the angelshark as Critically Endangered.
- Between 2002 and 2005, forty percent of effort in the demersal fishery was by elderly freezing trawlers, which produced only twenty-five percent of the official catch.
- It's difficult to find demersal fishery in a sentence.
- It is likely caught by demersal fisheries, but the International Union for Conservation of Nature ( IUCN ) does not yet have sufficient information to assess its conservation status.
- In demersal fishery, the species fishes caught are white fish ( cod, hake, haddock, sole, plaice, flounder and so forth ), lobster and deep water prawns.
- Denmark's coastline measures about in length, and supports three types of fishery industries : for fish meal and fish oil, pelagic fishery for human consumption, and the demersal fishery for white fish, lobster and deep water prawns.