delivery procedure in a sentence
- "delivery procedures " and " longevity ."
- The SMSC delivers the text using the normal Mobile Terminated delivery procedure.
- The doctor only discovered Dominick as he prepared for a post-delivery procedure.
- In other terms, the financing and delivery procedures have been identical for more than thirty years.
- He is remembered for introducing an assisted breech delivery procedure known as the " Wigand maneuver ".
- It's difficult to find delivery procedure in a sentence.
- The LAPES delivery procedure begins by slowing to approach speed, lowering the ramp, and opening the cargo door.
- The company, in turn, said that it changed a number of its delivery procedures and its Web site to comply.
- Upon delivery a Duangong shaman is invited to help the delivery procedure and strangers are not allowed to wail or enter the house afterwards.
- While in the military, Smith carefully observed the procurement and delivery procedures, fine-tuning his dream for an overnight delivery service.
- However the term may also apply to unintended iatrogenic leakage of fluids from phlebotomy or intravenous drug delivery procedures, a process also known as extravasation or " tissuing ".
- U . S . companies fear that the rules will slow shipments and disrupt their just-in-time delivery procedures, forcing them to keep bigger inventories on hand at more expense.
- The problem is that abortions in general and the partial-delivery procedure in particular have become no less than a cultural battleground between the liberal value of permissiveness and the conservative value of shame.
- Preparing for the historic births involved a host of medical personnel who practiced the delivery procedures in the weeks leading up to the woman's spontaneous labor at 8 p . m . Thursday night.
- Area navigation ( RNAV ) STAR / FMSP procedures for arrivals serve the same purpose but are used only by aircraft equipped with FMS or GPS . The purpose of both is to simplify clearance delivery procedures and facilitate transition between en route and instrument approach procedures.
- Opponents of the partial-delivery procedure call it " partial-birth abortion, " a term that's meant to inspire outrage about this technique for killing fetuses and not to undercut their thesis that life begins at conception and therefore is never partial.
More: 1 2