delesseps morrison in a sentence
- In 1995, the senior deLesseps Morrison was inducted Winnfield, the home base of the Longs.
- Pressure from the United States continued via U . S . ambassador to the OAS DeLesseps Morrison.
- In the late 1950s, Landrieu became involved in the youth wing of Mayor deLesseps Morrison's Crescent City Democratic Organization.
- Incumbent mayor deLesseps Morrison was backed by labor unions, the major newspapers, and black New Orleanians, but he also publicly maintained his support for segregation on the campaign trail.
- In New Orleans politics, incumbency is a large advantage; an incumbent mayor has not been defeated in an election since deLesseps Morrison beat sitting mayor Robert Maestri in the election of 1946.
- It's difficult to find delesseps morrison in a sentence.
- He was therefore eliminated from a runoff between Public Service Commissioner John ` " H " McKeithen of Columbia in Caldwell Parish and the more liberal contender, former New Orleans Mayor deLesseps Morrison, Sr . Some observers theorized that the assassination of U . S . President John F . Kennedy, which occurred two weeks before the primary election, may have weakened Kennon's prospects because Kennon had in a televised address criticized policies of both President Kennedy and 1964 presidential election though as it quickly developed the Kennedy assassination changed the national political picture.