defensive positioning in a sentence
- A lot of our individual work has been just on defensive positioning,
- He varied his defensive positioning between second base, third base, and shortstop.
- They compensated for a lack of height by deft defensive positioning.
- Perhaps they were thinking too much about their own defensive positioning.
- "This period he's been playing in France has helped him perfect his defensive positioning,"
- It's difficult to find defensive positioning in a sentence.
- Apparently, repeating the same complaints about his team's poor defensive positioning has gotten to him.
- Evans was a hard tackling flanker, but his skill was seen in his intelligent defensive positioning.
- Instead of emphasizing offense, Kings coach Larry Robinson went over defensive positioning during practice Friday afternoon.
- Belfour, however, allowed the U-turn to happen, and the Stars'commitment to defensive positioning followed his lead.
- We will correct some defensive positioning during practice,
- His main abilities are his good balance and defensive positioning, along with his consistency during the game.
- Known for his tough tackling and defensive positioning, he played professionally for Hertha BSC and European Championship.
- A lot comes from defensive positioning.
- Zenga worked on defensive positioning during training before the team boarded a bus for New Jersey Tuesday afternoon.
- For Laporte, the business of rugby is mastering the fundamentals : set-piece plays, tackling, ball handling and defensive positioning.
More: 1 2
- defensive player in a sentence
- defensive player of the year in a sentence
- defensive player of the year award in a sentence
- defensive portfolio in a sentence
- defensive position in a sentence
- defensive power in a sentence
- defensive practice in a sentence
- defensive practices in a sentence
- defensive pressure in a sentence
- defensive programming in a sentence