defensive attack in a sentence
- The threat call used in defensive attack is a low harsh zaar.
- The Jets will likely make him the focal point of their defensive attack.
- Surgeonfish sometimes use schooling as a countermeasure to defensive attacks by solitary damselfish.
- This is what the Giants'defense must watch _ balance in the Detroit defensive attack.
- The standard mode is excellent for offensive and defensive attacks.
- It's difficult to find defensive attack in a sentence.
- Pitino said, ` is that every coach devises his defensive attack to stop him.
- Sun Devils coach Dirk Koetter has simplified the defensive attack, and it has worked wonders.
- The Steelers are focusing their defensive attack on stopping Smith, Pittsburgh coach Bill Cowher said.
- Therefore, " P . semenowi " must be morphologically adapted to overcome such defensive attacks.
- Advancing forces faced another ferocious defensive attack between the Nallur Kandaswamy temple and the Nallur Weerakaliyamman temple.
- The Water race of beings from the Manifested world can create and use water in offensive and defensive attacks.
- Evans has been a key to an improving secondary that will be the focal point of the defensive attack.
- As forward and defensive attack dog Rick Fox explains, the court seems to get smaller when O'Neal is on it.
- The Air race of beings from the Manifested world can use and manipulate the heavens in offensive and defensive attacks.
- There is some anxiety to get Jones back in the lineup, because he is the linchpin in an aggressive Jets defensive attack.
More: 1 2
- defensive alliance in a sentence
- defensive architecture in a sentence
- defensive armament in a sentence
- defensive asset in a sentence
- defensive assignment in a sentence
- defensive attitude in a sentence
- defensive attitudes in a sentence
- defensive attribution in a sentence
- defensive attribution hypothesis in a sentence
- defensive auras in a sentence