defenselessness in a sentence
- Arbitrarily, the attack demonstrated our collective naivete and individual defenselessness.
- The criminal has to use the defenselessness AND the unsuspiciousness.
- This puts me in a situation of complete defenselessness.
- Their defenselessness on Wednesday in a 118-106 loss at Phoenix was discouraging.
- That means more delay and extended defenselessness.
- It's difficult to find defenselessness in a sentence.
- Lucien Freud exaggerates that state of defenselessness.
- Despite sloths'apparent defenselessness, predators do not pose special problems : sloths poachers.
- Only using the defenselessness is not enough.
- All deal with the human body's terrible vulnerability, its defenselessness against random invasions, violations.
- It symbolizes the community's defenselessness and vulnerability and represents the lack of cohesiveness of the people within.
- Romul Nuiu reproduces, redraws, analyzes and expresses a present or imaginary object, without points of defenselessness.
- Such continued defiance by Hussein draws increasing attention to America's own defenselessness before these modern yet simple weapons.
- Certainly there is something insistent, even aggressive, about the quality of defenselessness in Zenil's self-portraits.
- In fact, you're embarrassed by his utter physical and psychological defenselessness and nakedness as he cowers in a corner.
- For all the tough talk, the images on the television news Thursday night seemed to underscore the nation's defenselessness.
More: 1 2