decayed timber in a sentence
- Whetcombe further pleaded that he had only cut and sold decayed timber and undergrowth.
- A few decayed timbers can be seen, but archaeologists are uncertain whether they are part of the hull.
- In 1617, Mompesson proposed to Villiers and received a scheme to raise ?0, 000 in four years by selling decayed timber from royal lands.
- By the late 1820s, decayed timbers in her bow made her unfit for further service, and she was sold at Valparaiso in April 1829.
- It's difficult to find decayed timber in a sentence.