decayed teeth in a sentence
- There are signs of gum disease and abscesses related to decayed teeth.
- Peter Kertesz, a dentist from Britain, inserts fillings or removes badly decayed teeth.
- Sunday, he underwent a thorough physical and dental exam, losing four decayed teeth in the process.
- Elaine's dentist at a public health facility insisted she soak her badly decayed teeth in fluoride trays.
- In another study of 125 patients with decayed teeth, the erbium-YAG laser proved as safe and effective as drilling.
- It's difficult to find decayed teeth in a sentence.
- An autopsy stated that Short was tall, weighed, and had light blue eyes, brown hair, and badly decayed teeth.
- Dentists replace missing, damaged, and severely decayed teeth by 鹸ed or removable prostheses to restore or improve mastication function.
- In Sabah, 80 per cent of the same age group had on the average not less than five decayed teeth.
- The procedure of filling decayed teeth with gold foil was known to the physician attending to Harun al-Rashid ( d . 809 ).
- In 1977, he delivered 170 decayed teeth to the Federal Trade Commission to protest the sugar content of food advertised on children's television shows.
- In one clinical study of 500 decayed teeth reviewed by the FDA, there was no sign of damage to the tooth's nerve and blood supply.
- On May 26, 1885, Dr . Sheffield was granted patent No . 318, 581 for a dental bridge to hold multiple crowns together on broken or decayed teeth.
- In 1986, it was noted that, " in spite of a decline in recognition of the focal-infection theory, the association of decayed teeth with systemic disease is taken very seriously ".
- On a recent operating-room day for Afrow in Manchester, he counted nine decayed teeth in the mouth of a 5-year-old boy whose foster mother said he had been sleepless for weeks because of the pain.
- Seeram Ramakrishna has filed patent applications in the United States and Singapore to cover a dental process using a tough, lightweight brand of carbon and glass fibers to repair cracked or decayed teeth, he told The Associated Press.
More: 1 2