d seismic data in a sentence
- New analysis of vintage 2-D seismic data has revealed the presence of a large undrilled structural closure at Lower Triassic level situated about offshore Dublin.
- The company is committed to drill five wells at the two blocks next year following a series of studies and reassessments of 2-D and 3-D seismic data.
- Ramform is a high-tech vessel specifically designed to gather and process offshore 3-D seismic data that provides energy companies with pictures of possible oil-and gas-bearing formations beneath the sea floor.
- Zilkha concentrated on buying up enough 3-D seismic data to cover almost the entire shelf, from the barrier islands of South Texas past Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama to the Florida panhandle.
- However, in late 1998, a revaluation of the 3-D seismic data using the most advanced seismic-visualization techniques then available indicated that the hydrocarbon depth on the edge of the field could be significantly deeper than first thought.
- It's difficult to find d seismic data in a sentence.
- James Wicklund, an analyst at Rauscher Pierce Refsnes analyst, said technology such as 3-D seismic data, which maps underground rock structures, has helped cut the costs of finding gas deposits, making the search for reserves potentially profitable even at lower prices.
- But the limestone geology of the Permian makes interpretation of 3-D seismic data far more difficult than in the sand shale along the Gulf Coast and offshore in the Gulf of Mexico, said Clayton Williams, a one-time Texas gubernatorial candidate and head of Clayton Williams Energy.