d road in a sentence
- The town maintained a steady stream of visitors, however, due to its position on Three Notch'd Road, which connected Richmond to the east.
- She tweeted " The govt should be responsible for housing ppl . If no 1was sleeping on d road in any other country Salman wuld not have driven over anybody ."
- These solo poems Gardner called " Canticles " after a 1889 reference by the poet in the essay " A Backward Glance O'er Travel'd Roads ."
- Just west of Rockfish Gap, US 250 has a trumpet interchange with I-64, then curves east to the gap itself on the Augusta & ndash; Crozet as Three Notch'd Road.
- A civil engineer of considerable skill, Crozet had identified the eventual route as early as 1839 . Rail service reached Charlottesville by 1851; westward, the railroad closely followed the alignment of the ancient Three Notch'd Road.
- It's difficult to find d road in a sentence.
- In 2003, Derbyshire County Council reviewed the status of the path, classified as a Schedule D road; residents had petitioned for a change in the road's status, and the Trail Riders Fellowship petitioned against any change.
- By the 1730s, the Three Notch'd Road extended from the vicinity of the fall line of the William Gooch promoted settlement of the Virginia backcountry as a means to insulate the Virginia colony from Native American and New France settlements in the Ohio Country In response, a wide variety of settlers traveled southward on the Indian Trail later known as the Great Wagon Road along the Shenandoah Valley from Pennsylvania.