d processing in a sentence
- It was the site of the discovery of B, as well as the development of vitamin D processing.
- This causes disruption of electrolyte regulation, leading to a further rise in potassium levels, and interferes with vitamin D processing, further worsening the low calcium levels.
- Direct laser writing is a very popular form of optical maskless lithography, which offers flexibility, ease of use, and cost effectiveness in R & D processing.
- If I ever get beyond admiration for the 3-D processing in Sabre Ace ( with a Viper 330 graphics card running ), I may find time to learn the keyboard commands for this air-battle simulator, commands like " Echelon Right, " or " Jettison Ext.
- They also hired Jerry Bresee, a chief process engineer from Tektronix, who developed a semiconductor process far superior to what they were able to access from the Fairchild R & D processing services department ( with the exception of nitride passivation for low 1 / f noise, a technology known by the founders from Fairchild ).
- It's difficult to find d processing in a sentence.