cross curricular in a sentence
- Using cross curricular material, students learn about the birds of Urdaibai.
- Challenge Projects are cross curricular in nature and engender innovation and enterprise while upskilling students in the latest scientific and computer technology.
- The book has also been published in a young reader's edition, and it is being used in cross curricular lessons by teachers interested in promoting its message.
- All Year 7 students take part in a specially designed curriculum that encompasses traditional academic subjects such as English and Maths taught by specialist Faculty Teachers plus a range of cross curricular learning experiences.
- It's difficult to find cross curricular in a sentence.