cross currency swap in a sentence
- Constant maturity swaps can either be single currency or cross currency swaps.
- Cashflows in any other currency are first swapped into the funding currency via a cross currency swap and then discounted.
- Most notable was a cross currency swap, where billions worth of Greek debts and loans were converted into yen and dollars at a fictitious exchange rate, thus hiding the true extent of Greek loans.
- Request reason : " Mitchell, as I have already explained in the text above; The Currency Exchange Fund NV is a unique, one of a kind organization and methodology for hedging cross currency swaps limited to emerging market currencies for global development banks and lenders.
- It's difficult to find cross currency swap in a sentence.