correct coordinates in a sentence
- When I examine the text box in'Edit Source'it shows the correct coordinates.
- :: : The Serpentine Gallery article does have the correct coordinates.
- Manheim provides the crew with the correct coordinates to beam down to avoid the security fields.
- To get correct coordinates for a place, if you know it, you can use various satellite view systems.
- I enter in correct coordinates in longitude and latitude ( sourced from Google Earth ) for the village.
- It's difficult to find correct coordinates in a sentence.
- After you choose your template, you would enter in the coordinates into your chosen template using the correct coordinate format.
- :: I'm not sure where I'd be getting the correct coordinates, though . '04 : 17, 16 December 2012 ( UTC)
- And Bayerle's lawyer hints that his client will be going back on the offensive to reclaim the wreck using his correct coordinates in court.
- I used the hjl _ get _ Coor tool for Google Earth to determine that the correct coordinates are really 35?4228.43N, 80?9221.53W which wiki codes out to.
- Air controllers at " Sycamore " then directly delivered the correct course, altitude, and speed necessary for the strike aircraft to deliver their ordnance to the correct coordinates.
- The article on the small Pacific island of Guguan has the correct coordinates set to place the " W " marker in the centre of the island in Google Earth.
- The article history suggests the correct coordinates were added to the article in December 2008 and I see no evidence of an earlier set of incorrect coordinates that Google might have used.
- Even though Wikimapia has coordinates for the bridge I can not find any source that shows those are the correct coordinates ( though they are obviously very close if not correct ).
- "Dream Chronicles : The Book of Air " spans several distinct areas that can be traveled to by airship once players discover the correct coordinates for a location and use colored stones to fill up the fuel device.
- A different approach was taken for " Quake ", which would calculate perspective correct coordinates only once every 16 pixels of a scanline and linearly interpolate between them, effectively running at the speed of linear interpolation because the perspective correct calculation runs in parallel on the co-processor.
More: 1 2