corpse pose in a sentence
- I crept back home to bed and stayed there in corpse pose for most of the day.
- We ended with the final relaxation, known as shavasana, which Strom later told me means corpse pose.
- "I'd be lying in sivasana " _ the totally prone corpse pose _ " and I'd be weeping.
- But it ordered a corpse posing as a fencer, another riding a preserved horse and a third in which drawers had been built into its limbs be withdrawn.
- But it ordered a corpse posing as a fencer, another riding a preserved horse and a third in which drawers had been built into its limbs to be withdrawn.
- It's difficult to find corpse pose in a sentence.
- In the next pose, start from the corpse pose and sit up in the yoga sit-up, place the hands on the top of the legs close to the body and raise both legs off the floor as in the boat pose ( Figure 2 ).
- Begin from Shava Asana or the corpse pose and on an incoming breath sit up as in the yoga sit-up and then on a sharp exhalation, do the stomach contraction or Uddiyana Bandha and raise both legs high off the floor ( Figure 1 ).