corbeille in a sentence
- Aiolos Corbeille de Veil, a man of great capability, claims to be their descendant . . ..
- The following year, he participated in a concert held at the National Institute of Music, playing the gavotte " Corbeille de fleurs " and the tango " Batuque ."
- For example, in February 1880, the critic Arnold Mortier resorted to drawing a detailed plan of the set in place of a review of " La Corbeille de mariage ", co-written by Hennequin and Henri Bocage.
- "I used to do animation; I want to learn how the pros do it, " said Michael Corbeille, a senior art director for a Chicago-based ad agency who is working on ads for McDonald's.
- Most strikingly of all, in the scenes at the Bourse, a vertical shot from the high ceiling down to the " corbeille " ( dealers'enclosure ) makes the scene resemble the teeming activity of ants; and an automatic camera then creates a dizzying effect as it spirals down towards the floor.
- It's difficult to find corbeille in a sentence.
- From 1839, she was responsible for the importante " chronique de mode " of other magazines for women such as " La Sylphide " ( January 1840 1847 ) and " Paris 蒷間ant " ( 1845 ), as well as the " chronique litt閞aire " of the " La Corbeille de Mariage " ( 1847 1848 ) and the " Journal des Jeunes Personnes ".
- Il ne s agit cependant pas encore du " yom tov sheni shel galouyot " : lorsque Rabbi Yehouda postula que les deux jours de " Roch Hachana " 閠aient entach閟 de doute quant ?leur saintet?et que cela permettait de pr閘ever la d頼e sur une corbeille de fruits ou d 閠ablir des " erouvei tehoumin " ( dispositif permettant de se d閜lacer hors du domaine sabbatique ) lors des deux jours, ?les Sages ne furent pas d accord avec lui ?car ils consid閞aient les deux jours de " Roch Hachana " comme un long jour saint.