corbacho in a sentence
- As for the dubbing of the film in Catalan, is Jos?Corbacho who replaces the manchego comic.
- The first part of " Corbacho " is focused on earthly love, which Mart韓ez rejects by pointing out all of its pitfalls.
- Passengers were evacuated using hydraulic ramps and Ms . Corbacho said the injured person, who was only identified as Patricia Moran, was taken to hospital.
- On 20 October 2010, using the opportunity granted to him by the timed resignation of Celestino Corbacho as 2010 Catalonian regional election, Zapatero made another major Cabinet reshuffle.
- On June 25, 2012 she presented with Jos?Corbacho the talent contest " Todo el mundo es bueno ", canceled three weeks later due to low ratings.
- It's difficult to find corbacho in a sentence.
- "' Alberto Corbacho de la Cruz "'( born October 1, 1984 ) is a Spanish professional basketball player for three-point shooters in the Spanish League.
- Juan Rodr韌uez de la C醡ara's " Triunfo de las donas " ( 1445 ) includes 40 feminist arguments meant to counter the misogyny of Mart韓ez's " Corbacho ".
- In 1931, it was leased to another entrepreneur, Mr . Eduardo Corbacho for the equivalent 10 % of the incomes of the spectacles, with a minimum guarantee of R $ 300, 000 r閕s.
- Alejandro Luis Corbacho, in " " Predicting the probability of war during brinkmanship crisis : The Beagle and the Malvinas conflicts " " considers the reasons for cancelling the operation ( p . 45 ):
- Le髇 was called " one of the most important capos of the Cuban-American Cuban boxer Miguel Angel Corbacho Daudinot was sentenced to seven years in prison after Puig allegedly testified against him to the Cuban authorities.
- To make his point, Dillehay steers his dust-covered Jeep Cherokee toward the ruins of a crumbling 800-year-old pyramid, the Huaca Corbacho, which rises starkly out of the surrounding sugar cane fields.
- Examples of other early works that use Spanish proverbs are the " Libro de Buen Amor " by Juan Ruiz ( 14th century ) and " El Corbacho " by Alfonso Mart韓ez de Toledo ( 15th century ).
- Corbacho beat the record of averaging 3 point shots scored for a national player in the Liga ACB during the 2012 13 season, when he averaged 3.2 three-point shots scored per game, with a total of 110 goals.
- An airbus belonging to the British Leisure company, which took off from Manchester, ran 200 meters off the end of the runway around 2 : 50 a . m, suffering damage in the landing gear and in both engines, said Silvia Corbacho, a spokeswoman for the Ibiza Airport.
- In 2013, Corbacho Daudinot's lawyers filed a federal lawsuit against Puig in Miami, claiming that Puig delivered false testimony that led to Corbacho Daudinot's imprisonment under " inhumane " conditions, and in so doing violated the Torture Victim Protection Act; the suit seeks $ 12 million in damages.
More: 1 2