corazzi in a sentence
- Corazzi understood the need to establish an architectural tradition for Warsaw.
- The portraits by this artists includes the bust of Antonio Corazzi of Livorno.
- Its authors were Antonio Corazzi and Andrzej GoBuDski.
- The collection was known as the Museo Corazzi, and consisted of over 500 artifacts.
- In 1833 Antionio Corazzi, an Italian from Livorno, built a new theatre for the National Opera in Warsaw.
- It's difficult to find corazzi in a sentence.
- The "'2011 Trofeo Paolo Corazzi "'was a professional tennis tournament played on hard courts.
- The "'2010 Trofeo Paolo Corazzi "'was a professional tennis tournament played on outdoor hard courts.
- The "'2009 Trofeo Paolo Corazzi "'was a professional tennis tournament played on outdoor hard courts.
- He and Joseph Corazzi, also of Albuquerque, partners in casino holdings in Las Vegas, contributed $ 42, 000.
- Reuvens was interested in the Corazzi collection, because the study of the relatively unknown Etruscans could push Italian history back considerably.
- The palace was purchased by the government and rebuilt in 1823-24 in the classicist style to a design by Antonio Corazzi.
- Furthermore, the village has a Classicistic palace and park ( 1818-24 ), designed by Antonio Corazzi for Julian Frankowski.
- Corazzi had 50 projects in Poland, of which 45 were in Warsaw, among them several projects of urban planning work including Bank Square in Warsaw.
- The city of Warsaw provided the collection with a permanent home in a building designed by Antonio Corazzi in 1825-the former stock exchange rebuilt after the Second World War destruction.
- According to Antonio Corazzi's 1825 plans, the Grand Theatre's front fa鏰de was meant to feature a triumphal sculpture of Apollo, patron of the arts, driving a chariot drawn by four horses.
More: 1 2