copolyester in a sentence
- Eastman Chemical expects RM380m sales from copolyester plastics plant,
- Copolyester allows heat resistance and durability but covers stainless steel mesh without adhesives.
- CamelBak now uses copolyester from Eastman Tritan.
- We have not revised our plans and forecasts because market demand for our copolyester plastics is strong,
- The plant in Hartlepool, England, has 75 employees and makes a range of copolyester products.
- It's difficult to find copolyester in a sentence.
- The 30, 000 tonnes per year copolyester plastics plant is scheduled to come on-stream at the end of March.
- Eastman's plant in Malaysia is the world's most advanced copolyester plastics manufacturing facility, " he said.
- Eastman Chemical Co . will close its copolyester manufacturing plant in Britain and concentrate production in Tennessee, the company announced Tuesday.
- However, Polycarbonate and Copolyester materials are also used as glazing, where additional properties such as impact resistance may be required.
- Eastman Chemical Co . has sold a copolyester business and related technology to an Italian company, Novamont SPA, for undisclosed terms.
- In 2008, Gamila Products, a Gamil Design brand, introduced the copolyester Teastick Gem, made with Eastman Chemical Company Tritan.
- Eastar and Spectar copolyester plastics are glycol-modified polyester ( PETG ) resins, which is said to be the plastics of the future.
- The plant will produce Eastar copolyester and Spectar copoyester which are used in the food and electronics packaging industries, shrink film and graphic arts applications.
- Eastman Chemical's Spectar and Eastar copolyester plastics are a form of plastic resin modified to be 15 to 20 times tougher than general purpose acrylic.
- To be launched today by Pahang Menteri Besar Tan Sri Mohd Khalil Yaacob, the plant will be producing the company's proprietary Spectar and Eastar copolyester plastics.
More: 1 2