convulsiveness in a sentence
- And there were fresh reminders Saturday, in a series of last-minute pardons issued by Clinton, of the convulsiveness of the eight-year era now drawn to a close.
- Glover's Paul D . will steal your heart, and Newton is amazing as the enigmatic and otherworldly Beloved, never seeming merely showy, despite the primal convulsiveness of her fiery, unpredictable Beloved.
- And there were fresh reminders Saturday, in a series of last-minute pardons issued by Clinton, of the convulsiveness of the eight-year era now drawn to a close . ( MORE ) nn
- With Miller retooling his play for the screen, hysteria becomes the play's motor as director Nicholas Hytner's camera swirls dizzyingly through the Puritan settlement, making us feel the dislocation, the convulsiveness.
- With unprecedented convulsiveness, the modern Passover seder is wandering all over the spiritual and gastronomical landscape : Cody's Books in Berkeley, Calif ., carries 300 different editions of the Haggadah, the seder prayerbook.
- It's difficult to find convulsiveness in a sentence.
- Although the lead failed to hold, and no coaches ever admit to taking moral victories, the Huskies nevertheless accomplished in less than an hour what the last nine months of controversy and convulsiveness had been about _ a regaining of respectability.