convulsive seizure in a sentence
- Roughly 20 percent of convulsive seizures begin as partial seizures.
- It causes loss of muscle control, convulsive seizures, respiratory paralysis and almost certain death.
- More than 2 million Americans suffer from epilepsy, a nervous system disorder that causes convulsive seizures.
- In the presence of amphetamine, propoxyphene overdose will increase CNS stimulation and may cause fatal convulsive seizures.
- He is also working with Biolert LTD from Israel to develop a watch sensor to detect convulsive seizures.
- It's difficult to find convulsive seizure in a sentence.
- During the flight, Robbie has a prolonged convulsive seizure, which causes some concern to the pilot and crew.
- At one point, Robbie goes into status epilepticus ( a continuous convulsive seizure that must be stopped as a medical emergency ).
- It has shown to reduce the frequency of absence seizures, though there have been some cases in which it worsened convulsive seizures.
- Partial seizures can progress to encompass the entire brain, potentially leading to a full-body, convulsive seizure, known as a " tonic-clonic seizure ."
- The movement of my convulsive seizures cue him to press a button, connect to a company via modem, until he hears a high-pitched whine.
- While she suspects she may have had seizures since birth, she had her first full-body convulsive seizure while doing a gymnastic vault at school when she was 10.
- Carotid sinus syndrome is a temporary loss of consciousness that sometimes accompanies convulsive seizures because of the intensity of the carotid sinus reflex when pressure builds in one or both carotid sinuses.
- Myth : If someone is having a convulsive seizure, you should insert an object, such as a spoon or your finger, into the person's mouth to prevent him or her from swallowing the tongue.
- Within 3 months the children had developed ataxia, agitation, visual impairment, and impaired consciousness . When born, baby Michael was severely neurologically impaired, blind, subject to convulsive seizures, and only minimally aware of his environment.
- In 1998, during Season 4, Kerry was briefly debilitated when an explosion at chemical plant sent victims flooding in, creating a toxic benzene spill in the ER . Weaver suffered a convulsive seizure from the effects of the toxins.
More: 1 2
- convulsive in a sentence
- convulsive attack in a sentence
- convulsive cough in a sentence
- convulsive disorder in a sentence
- convulsive ergotism in a sentence
- convulsive seizures in a sentence
- convulsive shock therapy in a sentence
- convulsive status epilepticus in a sentence
- convulsive therapies in a sentence
- convulsive therapy in a sentence