conrod in a sentence
- The recorded speed by radar on Conrod Straight was 143 mph.
- The race began at Skyline and ended at Conrod Straight.
- In BMW M3 Evolution whilst travelling along Conrod Straight.
- Jason Bargwanna stopped on Conrod Straight on lap 135, bringing out a safety car.
- The timing chain broke on Conrod Straight, forcing Brock into the pits and into retirement.
- It's difficult to find conrod in a sentence.
- The near standard 1985 Group A race cars only produced around and were recorded at on Conrod.
- This meant that the back markers had to start the race from around the corner on Conrod Straight.
- The XU-1 coasted down Conrod Straight and came to a halt just before the entrance to the Pits.
- Sydney driver Mike Burgmann died when his VK Commodore hit the concrete base of the bridge over Conrod Straight at.
- Like the first session, it ran without incident, though drivers were cautioned when kangaroos were spotted on Conrod Straight.
- But she met Conrod Cottoy at the First Baptist Church in Brooklyn; on Valentine's Day 1976, they married.
- Schuppan got in only one and a half laps before the car broke a conrod with just 90 minutes left to run.
- Mucke passed Vanthoor for third going down Conrod Straight on the final lap before attempting to pass Bell at the final corner.
- The museum is situated adjacent to the Mount Panorama motor racing circuit at the end of Conrod Straight, close to the city.
- They led for 195 ( of 200 ) laps before a conrod tore a hole in the crankcase two laps from the end.