conring in a sentence
- Conring and his family were no strangers to confessional altercations.
- Louise Conring died in the Frederiksberg district of Copenhagen on 1 April 1891.
- Conring was born in counts of Cirksena.
- Lindenfeld calls Conring a Neo-Aristotelian.
- While in Neustadt, Conring had assisted the philanthropist Amalie Sieveking in her work with Hamburg's poor.
- It's difficult to find conring in a sentence.
- Like many areas of what would later become Germany, Conring's homeland exhibited considerable religious variety and strife.
- Gottfried Leibniz, who criticized the Colloquium to Jacob Thomasius and Hermann Conring, some years later did editorial work on the manuscript.
- Descended from Lutheran clergy on both sides of his family, second-youngest of ten children, Conring showed early promise as a student.
- On the recommendation of Nicolai Gottlieb Bl鎑el, pastor of Garrison Church, Copenhagen, she chose Conring who accepted the appointment after visiting the Deaconess Institute in Stockholm.
- Lindenfeld says that in 1660 Conring was the first to lecture on " Statistik ", the forerunner of modern government statistics; but the topic was political science.
- He attempted to become Reichsf黵st ( Prince ) and with the help of the East Frisian scholar Hermann Conring and 15, 000 guiders he succeeded in this goal in 1654.
- By the age of 14, Conring had developed into a skilled Latinist, broadly familiar with ancient classical writings and with the leading Latin writers of his own day and region.
- The takeover by the National Socialists initially focused on the East Frisian cities, then to the district offices . [ 36 ] However, the Leer District Hermann Conring retained this function.
- During his life as a professor in North Germany, Conring addressed himself first to medicine, producing significant studies on blood circulation, and later in his career addressed himself to politics.
- Conring began his schooling early, as befit a descendant of literate clerical forebears, entering school in Norden at the age of six, and beginning his studies in Latin a year later.
More: 1 2