composite wall in a sentence
- As an example, consider a composite wall of cross-sectional area A.
- The issues include " Justification of novel form of structure for the steel / concrete composite walls and floors known as CA modules"
- These composite walls can be made with as little as two inches of concrete thickness, as compared to six-to-ten inches for the typical precast panel.
- In 1921, Lavanda Armstrong discloses a composite wall structure with a vacuum chamber " surrounded by a second envelop constructed so as to hold air under pressure, the walls of the envelope being spaced from one another and tied together ", including a honeycomb-like cellular structure, however leaving some uncertainty how to achieve adequate buoyancy given " walls may be made as thick and strong as desired ".
- It's difficult to find composite wall in a sentence.