comparison analysis in a sentence
- The authors also presented a 3-year fixed-comparison analysis, controlling for differences in risk level.
- A comparison analysis of European and U . S . data by the department's Office of Juvenile Justice and Deliquency found:
- Comparisons should include all issues : land, financial, ecological, aesthetic, Co2 production, renewability etc etc . Jdh's comparisons should be in here somewhere, right in the thick of the comparison analysis.
- The authorities stated, " We have determined that the microscopic hair comparison analysis testimony or laboratory report presented in this case included statements that exceeded the limits of science and was, therefore, invalid ."
- Self-disclosure has a pan-cultural effect on attributional confidence but other types of uncertainty reduction strategies appeared to be more culture-specific . " A multiple comparisons analysis using a least significance difference criterion indicated that for both self-and other-disclosure, African-Americans used greater self-disclosure than Euro-Americans, Hispanic-Americans, and Asian-Americans and perceived greater other intraethnic disclosure.
- It's difficult to find comparison analysis in a sentence.
- Information is usually admitted as evidence if it helps to clarify at least one of the five components of analyzing physical evidence : the reconstruction of events or places, identification as used in scientific tests, recognition by separating relevant and irrelevant information, by individualization by proving it to be unique to a suspect or a victim, or usage of comparison analysis methods ( DNA, fingerprints, etc . ).