comparingly in a sentence
- Comparingly, the Hanna-Barbera ride received an 8 out of 10 rating.
- Let's make a section about what that critic thinks about each movie comparingly instead of dividing the movies on section.
- The reasons are probably the comparingly high complexity of codec development, the loss of some compression efficiency as well as the caused transmission overhead.
- Like avian creatures, they have excellent depth perception and comparingly good peripheral vision, able to see twice as well as a human in daylight; unlike avians, they have great night vision, and are able to see even when conditions have no light to offer, although in such conditions they cannot discern between colors.
- It's difficult to find comparingly in a sentence.