commercial fiber in a sentence
- They then developed instrumentation for conductivity measurement of ultrapure water in 1996, and the first accurate commercial fiber-optic based CO2 measurement system, in 1998.
- After a period of research starting from 1975, the first commercial fiber-optic communications system was developed, which operated at a wavelength around 0.8 祄 and used GaAs semiconductor lasers.
- In publicizing the demonstration, Silk Road said that such " bandwidth, " the term used to express a system's data-carrying capacity, far surpassed the capability of today's commercial fiber optic networks.
- By 2013 commercial fiber optics based connections have become commonplace in major city areas usually distributed in house by VDSL2, speeds of 100 / 10 Mbit / s usually costing under ?50 and often available by multiple competing ISPs offered in different packaging.
- It's difficult to find commercial fiber in a sentence.