commanches in a sentence
- Lots of them, mostly Commanches and Kiowas.
- Over the years, the troops defeated the Cheyenne, the Commanches, the Nez Perce and Geronimo and his Apaches.
- They are driven to strike a deal with the unified Commanches and Kiowas _ and their leader Little Buffalo ( Leon Goodstriker ) _ after their wives and children are taken hostage.
- Some Cly relatives even worked as extras, playing some of the " Commanches " who had kidnapped the niece of Wayne's character, played by Natalie Wood.
- He started playing at an early age with the Sunderland Commanches, Arrows, Tomahawks then Chiefs, then moved to the Durham Wasps in 1992 before they were moved to Cobras.
- It's difficult to find commanches in a sentence.
- At the same time, the gang was successfully consolidating smaller neighborhood gangs ( including the Cherokees, the Morphines, the Commanches, the Continental Pimps, the Imperial Chaplains, the Clovers, the Cobras, and the Braves ) into the Vice Lord Nation.
- The writer Robert E . Howard, a Texas history enthusiast, visited Fort McKavett some sixty years later and found local inhabitants still recalling these events-though in a biased and exaggerated version : " The arrogance of the Negro soldiers led to a fierce and bloody war between the fort and the inhabitants of the country, in which the [ white ] natives had the best of it . ( . . . ) Federal soldiers found their most dangerous enemies " not " to be Commanches " ( emphasis in the original ).