come down in the world in a sentence
- One might argue that they have come down in the world, but he looks at it differently.
- It affects them in their gut that they've come down in the world and that they have no influence ."
- Dieudonn?has come down in the world, attending sick vampires in a clinic run by a doctor with a shady past.
- Epic poetry is apparently coming down in the world . :-) talk ) 06 : 44, 20 January 2008 ( UTC)
- The books themselves saw better times on the shelves of professors, engineers, doctors and other middle-class professionals who have come down in the world.
- It's difficult to find come down in the world in a sentence.
- Has espionage come down in the world since the days of the " Big Game, " his expression for the contest between the West and the Soviet Union?
- "' Gueulemer "'is described as the most physically imposing of the gang members, " a Hercules . . . come down in the world . " However, he was known to have very little brain.
- For example, Lee Van Cleef's character in " For a Few Dollars More " appears to be a Confederate veteran who has come down in the world, and a graveyard scene in " A Fistful of Dollars " features a gravestone dated 1873.