clothes pin in a sentence
- -- Clothes pins, to use for closing chips bags and hanging laundry.
- The bomb sent to Marquis used a clothes pin in the triggering device.
- "Put a clothes pin here if it won't start on a cold day ."
- We made little guns out of clothes pins and matches.
- He lives with Arthur, who is gentle, wears clothes pins and probably is mildly retarded.
- It's difficult to find clothes pin in a sentence.
- It also offers workshops in paper doll making and clothes pin doll making for children.
- Soldiers in battle fatigues hawk clothes pins, chocolate, shoes and sausage at a riverfront market.
- Here, put this clothes pin on your nose and get a little closer to these numbers:
- I want the clothes pins carried in a plain white cotton pouch that ties around the waist.
- They can be attached to a barbed-wire fence or tree limb easily with their clothes pin-type connectors.
- My first choice was clothes pins.
- Also, encourage handmade gifts-- you'd be surprised what kids can make with clothes pins, wiggle eyes, magnets and a little glue.
- Finds included clothes pins and pottery dating to the 12 13th centuries confirming the activity was contemporary with Falks de Breaut?s castle.
- When they have been taken away and all the Germans have left, LeClerc comes into the caf? disguised as a gypsy clothes pins seller.
- In the late 1880s Thomas was president of the U . S . Clothes Pin Company, of Montpelier, which had 15 employees and customers worldwide.
More: 1 2