clothes pegs in a sentence
- In the 19th century, clothespins were also called clothes pegs.
- You know the little springs you get out of clothes pegs?
- Cookies ( round markers ), Rectangular referencing exit markers and clothes pegs are used for this purpose.
- The springy wood has been used for clothes pegs, and the scented bark is made into a beverage.
- Clothing that has recently been washed is hung along the line to dry, using clothes pegs or clothespins.
- It's difficult to find clothes pegs in a sentence.
- The prizes ranged in value from moderate to valuable, and also included three'booby prizes'of negligible value, such as a clothes peg.
- He then places a red glove on Tyke's head and a clothes peg on his mouth, so that Tyke crudely resembles a chicken of sorts.
- He is known for his use of unusual instruments, most notably using electric power drills on his guitar and playing the typewriter and a giant clothes peg percussively.
- Similarly, he turned Beethoven's 5th Symphony into a lengthy and quite repetitive musical glorification of the clothes peg and its fictitious inventor, J閞閙ie-Victor Opdebec.
- The mock bombs consisted of a battery, wires, a switch made out of a clothes peg and drawing pins, and a lump of marzipan to simulate plastic explosive.
- The group were known for their use of non-musical objects played percussively such as matchboxes, typewriters, elastic band and a giant clothes peg and for performing guerrilla gigs around the city.
- Cupboards, bookshelves, clothing pegs and other wall elements are part of the wall itself, rather than affixed to it after construction, making wall features a part of the craftsmanship of the house.
- That accords with the strong preference for singular nouns in attributive positions in English, but some words are used in the plural form even as attributive nouns ( such as " clothes peg ", " glasses case " ).
- Some people suggested going to vote with a clothes peg on their noses to express disgust when voting for Chirac, but this may have been illegal, because it is prohibited to advertise one's vote inside the voting precinct.
- :Take along your own washing line and get practice in looking for things at different sides of your shower room to tie it to . ( This by the way is one reason to splurge on rooms that come with their own showers . ) And clothes pegs and the works.
More: 1 2