clothes pattern in a sentence
- Clothing patterns are traditional to each tribe, and the cloth is woven by the women.
- Yup'ik clothing patterns also provided a means for teaching geometry and could be used to teach literacy.
- Her business became a husband-and-wife concern, with J . Sanford Potter assisting by drafting her clothing patterns.
- After working with a well-connected woman, Lady Arley, on clothing patterns, they focused on selling to aristocrats.
- They were nicknamed after Amelia Bloomer, pioneer editor of The Lily, which published clothes patterns for the rebel outfits.
- It's difficult to find clothes pattern in a sentence.
- Spruce even bows to the do-it-yourselfers among readers by providing two full clothing patterns, one men's and one women's.
- At first producing only boy's and men's clothing patterns, the Buttericks expanded to dresses and women's clothes in 1866.
- Clothing patterns were gradually standardised from the 1860s, and an outfitter, Aitken & Niven, was appointed for the school after 1905.
- Clothing pattern-making can use a version of the Wartenberg wheel, called a pounce wheel, to transfer markings from fabric to paper.
- Gates Wednesday demonstrated an exercise bike with a touch-screen computer attached and a sewing machine with a screen that displays clothing patterns.
- Dollhouses were constructed by Jim who also made the miniature furniture often used in the photographs and he also drafted the clothing patterns.
- The show features a distinct art style, which was mainly a lot of flat, dry colors and characters that moved with clothing patterns.
- The DC version of the game also allowed users to design their own clothes patterns, care for a digital pet, and play various mini-games.
- I recently discovered two tapestry patterns from 1876 each are double sided on one side clothing patterns on the other side maybe embordry prints / designs.
- In addition to clothing patterns, the magazine published photos and drawings of embroidery and needlework that could be used to adorn both clothing and items for the home.
More: 1 2