clothes moths in a sentence
- A few, including the clothes moth, feed on detritus.
- I was told they are millers, at least not clothes moths.
- Heated buildings allow clothes moths to develop year-round.
- Commonly noticed " micros " include the plume moth and the various species of clothes moth.
- As acrylic is a synthetic fiber, the larvae of clothes moths are unable to digest it.
- It's difficult to find clothes moths in a sentence.
- Like clothes moths, carpet beetles are likewise drawn to proteins, and can be quite destructive.
- Whereas many other Tineidae are drawn to light, common clothes moths seem to prefer dim or dark areas.
- The most familiar members of the family are the clothes moths, which have adapted to feeding on stored fabrics.
- Clothes moths are attracted to protein fibres, and so are especially drawn to silk, wool, and feathers.
- Clothes moths and carpet beetles are the main pests of animal fibers, such as leather, silk, cashmere and wool.
- Insects such as clothes moths, carpet and larder beetles may consume all but the most indigestible nest elements, typically feather shafts.
- Tapestry moths complete their cycles within a year and are more like webbing clothes moths in that they spin webbing in areas where they like to reside.
- As with the common clothes moth ( " Tineola bisselliella " ), earlier authors frequently misapplied the name " Tinea vestianella " to the present species.
- Fortunately, this tale of terror has a ready-made heroine : Martha Stewart, who is to the clothes moth what Xena, Warrior Princess, is to the dragon.
- Garde Robe s temperature-controlled, air-purified storage lofts provide ideal storage conditions for long-term textile preservation and feature material-damaging insect prevention ( no clothes moths ).
More: 1 2
- clothes make the men in a sentence
- clothes make the pirate in a sentence
- clothes make the woman in a sentence
- clothes minded in a sentence
- clothes moth in a sentence
- clothes of sand in a sentence
- clothes off in a sentence
- clothes optional in a sentence
- clothes or jewelry in a sentence
- clothes over bros in a sentence