closing audit in a sentence
- In interviews they described pressure from managers to avoid upsetting taxpayers, to overlook complex issues and to close audits quickly.
- In interviews over the last three months, seven IRS corporate auditors have complained of being pressured to close audits quickly and to ignore major discrepancies.
- For example, the recent issue where ArbCom decided that in case of a close Audit Subcommittee election, they would allow for the position of an alternate to be created, which did happen.
- Leaders of the National Treasury Employees Union, which represents most IRS workers, as well as dozens of IRS corporate auditors, have complained about orders to close audits quickly without regard to how much additional tax might be owed.
- It's difficult to find closing audit in a sentence.