closeto in a sentence
- ELECT-UNPOLLS _ Most conventional pollsters say today's presidential election is too closeto call.
- But while a few years ago a tourist paid about dlrs 10 for an escort, now guides ask closeto dlrs 25 a head.
- That includes possibly working out financial packages with overseas carriers that are part of the Star Alliance, said one person closeto United's financial situation.
- In 1758, during the Seven Years'War, the remains of the mill were demolished by the Prussians for strategic reasons as it lay closeto the border between Brunswick and Prussia.
- It's difficult to find closeto in a sentence.