cirque de salazie in a sentence
- He is known to have been especially impressed with the Cirque de Salazie.
- It is the main community in the island's Cirque de Salazie, and is named for the respected former admiral and island governor Anne Chr閠ien Louis de Hell.
- There are three medium-difficulty tracks leading up to the peak, one from the Cirque de Salazie, one from the Cirque de Cilaos and one from La Plaine des Cafres.
- Mouth of the Cirque de Salazie Important Bird Area "'is a 1780 ha tract of land on the island of R閡nion, a French territory in the western Indian Ocean.
- It's difficult to find cirque de salazie in a sentence.